Monday, August 4, 2008

Headed to Belgium

T and I are headed to Geel, Belgium for the World Duathlon Championships, where T plans to run 13 miles, bike 56 miles, and run about 6 more miles. Injury is leaving wether or not he'll actually compete up in the air, but we plan to make a fun pre-new baby get-away out of our trip. A will be spending time with both sets of grandparents.

While I am thrilled to be going away for a European vacation with my husband, I know I'll be a little homesick for my sweet girl. T and I will be returning from Belgium on our anniversary, so that makes the trip even cooler. Please pray for ours and A's safety and a safe return home. Also, please pray for our little one due in December that mom will take the necessary travel pregnancy precautions. And please pray that God will give T strength and health in competition, if T decides to participate. And of course, that T and I will be witnesses for Christ in all we do.

Thank you! and I'll be sure to post tons of blogs about T, A, and my adventures when we get back.

No comments: